WILD TIMES AWAY: MOROCCO YOGA RETREAT
Join us this September 16-20th for 5 days and 4 nights of blue skies, yoga, a sunset desert dinner, a hike in the Atlas mountains and more.
We are staying in a beautiful, quiet retreat hotel, tucked away from the hubbub of Marrakech on the outskirts of a quiet Berber village. Meandering corridors and courtyard paths lead to authentic, comfortable rooms with fireplaces and en-suite bathrooms. We will be practicing yoga on the rooftop or in the large, light studio twice a day. There are two pools to float around in, secret terraces, beautiful gardens, fountains and lots of quiet, hidden sunny corners for relaxing and reading. There is also an on-site spa, offering a range of massages, hammams and other treatments.
We have two adventures included - a sunset dinner in Agafay desert and a hike and picnic in the mountains.
£865pp for a twin room or £1195pp for solo occupancy. There are a limited number of suites available on request. First come first serve.
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation with Jenny Clark, founder of The Wild Times
- 5 days / 4 nights accommodation in a beautiful traditional retreat hotel
- A three course sunset dinner in the desert
- A luxury picnic and hike in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains
- Delicious meals and refreshments
- An optional trip to the souks of Marrakech