Our Classic Lake District Yoga & paddleboarding retreat - we have now run over 12 retreats here in our higgeldy piggeldy cottage!
Join us for a truly re-wilding, restorative retreat in the heart of the Lake District. Walk out and up onto the hill track behind, or hop across the road into the lake for a wild swim in Rydal Water, one of the smallest, loveliest lakes in the area.
We will be staying in a rustic, 16th century cottage that was once home to some of the Romantic Poets and regularly hosted Wordsworth, De Quincy & More. It even has an opium den, you can feel the history within its walls! May 24-26th 2024. Twin rooms from £475pp.
*YOU CAN NOW PAY A £250 DEPOSIT AND THEN PAY THE BALANCE 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RETREAT START DATE.*
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation
- SUP yoga, wild swimming + paddle boarding
- A surprise workshop
- Accommodation in a 16th Century cottage, once home to some of the most famous Romantic poets, surrounded by mountains with lake views
- An afternoon cream tea
- Mountain walks, open fires, a pigsty sauna and a hot tub!
- Delicious vegetarian meals and snacks
- Unlimited tea, coffee, fresh mint, lemon and ginger
- Luxury goodie bag