Join us for a truly restorative 3 day/2 night weekend yoga retreat at our incredible, magical forest camp in Somerset, near Bath. This will be our seventh retreat deep in the woods here, and it's a really magical, peaceful and rustic place.
Accommodation is a range of hand-built wooden cabins, yurts, cob houses and a shepherds hut. All have logburners inside and individual fire pits outside.
Walk through the woods to the botanical lake for a swim or a paddleboard. Sunbathe on the decking surrounded by trees. Have a sauna looking out into the forest. Chat over tea and feasts in the camp kitchen. And then head back out into the rest of the world with a little more calm in your soul.
Friday 14 - Sunday 16th June 2024. From £475 for a triple yurt (three friends sharing), £545 for a twin cabin, yurt or roundhouse.
*YOU CAN NOW PAY A £250 DEPOSIT AND THEN PAY THE BALANCE 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RETREAT START DATE.*
Retreat highlights include:
- Twice daily vinyasa, yin & meditation classes
- A surprise workshop
- SUP yoga and learn to paddleboard on the hidden lake
- Forest dwelling in yurts, cabins and shepherds huts
- Delicious, seasonal vegetarian feasts with our favourite Beth the Free Range Chef
- Read and nap in the hammocks, connect around the fire, have a sauna or swim in the lake
Come solo or with friends, everyone is welcome.