A 4 day long weekend yoga retreat in beautiful, wild Southern Sweden. We'll be staying in a magical retreat centre two hours from Stockholm, deep in the forest.
Thursday 22nd - Sunday 25th August 2024. From £725 for a twin room sharing and £795 for a solo occupancy room (with two single beds) or luxury bell tent next to the lake amongst the trees.
*YOU CAN NOW PAY A £250 DEPOSIT AND THEN PAY THE BALANCE 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RETREAT START DATE*
*ONE BELL TENT & ONE TWIN ROOM LEFT*
Retreat highlights include:
- Daily vinyasa, yin, yoga Nidra & meditation classes with Jenny Clark, Founder of The Wild Times
- Breathwork workshops with Oxygen Advantage coach Georgie Lawlor
- Forest walks and refreshing wild swims in the lake
- Relax in the floating wood-fired sauna
- Accommodation in a range of twin or double rooms or luxury lake-side bell tents
- Delicious plant-based, mainly organic food, afternoon snacks and fika on arrival (that's Swedish for a tea break and sweet treats!)
- Take your morning coffee outside overlooking the lake, practice yoga in the light-filled yoga shalas, walk, rest, read, nap, write. Come back to yourself
Come solo or with friends, everyone is welcome.