THE WILD TIMES ITALY YOGA RETREAT
Join us in July 7-13th 2024 for 7 days and 6 nights of rest, sunbathing and exploring beautiful Lazio, an hour north of Rome in the Sabine Hills near the border with Umbria.
We are staying in a beautiful, peaceful retreat venue with a swimming pool. We will be practicing yoga twice a day on the shaded yoga shala deck overlooking the green rolling hills. There is a pool to float around in, beautiful grounds and views and lots of quiet, shaded spots for relaxing and reading.
One of the best things about The Wild Times? We include amazing adventures and workshops. We will be going on a hike and swim in the rugged limestone gorge of the Farfa River, enjoying a dinner out in the local village AND enjoying a mindful pasta-making workshop with our amazing chef Beth.
Sunday 7th - Saturday 13th July 2024. From £1095 for a triple room (three friends, 1 double bed & one single), £1195pp for a twin room, £995 for a solo occupancy bell tent and £1545pp for a solo occupancy room. The rooms are first come first serve.
*SOLD OUT* Email us to join a waitlist for future retreats.
*YOU CAN NOW PAY A £250 DEPOSIT AND THEN PAY THE BALANCE 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RETREAT START DATE*
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation with Jenny Clark, founder of The Wild Times
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation in a beautiful, peaceful retreat venue in the Sabine hills
- A day trip walk and swim in the Farfa River
- Delicious meals and refreshments by Beth the free range chef
- A pasta making workshop
- Plenty of free time to relax, read, lie by the pool or explore the local area. There are plenty of picturesque, historic villages nearby
- A pizza & wine dinner in the local village on our penultimate evening
- Transport to and from the hike and to and from dinner included
- Transport to and from the airport included if you get the recommended flights