YOGA, BREATHWORK & WILD SWIMMING RETREAT FOR WOMEN WITH THE WILD TIMES & BREATHE WITH GEORGIE
Our first ever collaborative retreat with one of our favourite Wild Times collaborators Georgie! Join both Georgie and Jenny, founder of The Wild Times for a long weekend Winter retreat in the Lake District. We'll be on the secluded eastern shores of Coniston Water, down a very quiet country lane with views across to the fells beyond, right in the heart of the Lake District. This retreat is 3 nights, Fri - Mon morning, to allow you a full weekend and three nights to properly relax into it. As always, everything is optional - relax or explore as hard as you like.
£485 for a quad room, £525 for a triple, £595 for a twin or £795 for solo occupancy.
- Female-specific breathwork and yoga
- Optional cold exposure experience
- Women's health educational talks
- Accommodation in a historic house in the heart of the Lakes
- Mountain walks and open fires
- Delicious vegetarian meals, brunches, picnic lunches & refreshments