Join us for a restorative and adventurous retreat in the heart of the Lake District. 30th September - 2nd October 2022.
Walk out and up onto the hill track behind, or hop across the road into the lake for a wild swim in Rydal Water, one of the smallest, loveliest lakes in the area.
We will be staying in a rustic, 16th century cottage that was once home to some of the Romantic Poets and regularly hosted Wordsworth, De Quincy & More. It even has an opium den, you can feel the history within its walls!
*NOW SOLD OUT - SIGN UP TO NEWSLETTER FOR UPDATES*
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation
- SUP yoga, wild swimming + paddle boarding
- Surprise guest workshop with a long-time friend of The Wild Times.
- Accommodation in a 16th Century cottage, once home to some of the most famous Romantic poets, surrounded by mountains with lake views.
- Afternoon Cream Tea on arrival
- Mountain walks, open fires, a hot tub and a sauna in an old pigsty!
- Delicious vegetarian meals, snacks & drinks