Join us for a truly restorative 4 day/3 night midweek yoga retreat at our incredible, magical forest camp in Somerset, near Bath. This will be our sixth retreat deep in the woods here, it's a really magical, peaceful and rustic place. Many of our previous guests said they wished this retreat was longer - so we've extended it to 3 nights!
Accommodation is a range of hand-built wooden cabins, yurts, cob houses and a shepherds hut. All have log burners inside and individual fire pits outside.
Walk through the woods to the botanical lake for a swim or a paddle board. Sunbathe on the decking surrounded by trees. Have a sauna looking out into the forest. Chat over tea and feasts in the camp kitchen. And then head back out into the rest of the world with a little more calm in your soul.
Tuesday 11th - Friday 14th June 2024. From £595 for a triple yurt (for three friends) and £675 for a twin cabin, yurt or roundhouse.
*YOU CAN NOW BOOK WITH A £250 DEPOSIT AND PAY THE BALANCE 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE RETREAT START DATE* We will then email you to confirm which room type you would like.
Retreat highlights include:
- Daily vinyasa, yin & meditation classes
- A surprise workshop
- SUP yoga and learn to paddleboard on the hidden lake
- Forest dwelling in yurts, cabins and shepherds huts
- Delicious, seasonal vegetarian feasts with our favourite Beth the Free Range Chef
- Read and nap in the hammocks, connect around the fire, have a sauna or swim in the lake
Come solo or with friends, everyone is welcome.