Join us for a truly restorative 3 day and 3 night weekend yoga retreat on the clifftops of Hartland Point, North Devon. After feedback from guests that they wish they could stay longer, this retreat is Friday - Monday to allow for more time to unwind.
We'll be staying in a beautiful light, airy farmhouse with sea views from the upstairs windows, out over the Bristol Channel to Lundy Island to the north and to the west, the Atlantic.
There is a separate barn for our yoga classes, a large south facing garden at the back of the house to enjoy in the sunshine and another smaller lawn on the west side with a sea view for beautiful sunsets.
The beach is about a 20 minute walk away. From the garden you can hear the waves crashing on the shore at high tide.
Friday 27th - Monday 30th October 2023. From £555 for a triple room, and £595 for a twin or double room sharing. *SOLD OUT*
Retreat highlights include:
- Daily vinyasa, yin, yoga Nidra & meditation classes with Jenny Clark founder of The Wild Times.
- A surprise workshop
- Coastal walks and optional swims in the sea (weather permitting!)
- Accommodation in a range of beautiful, light double, twin and single rooms across the cottage and farmhouse
- Delicious feasts and snacks with our favourite Beth the Free Range Chef
- Read and nap by the fire in the lounge, take your morning coffee outside in the fresh air and sea views, practice yoga in the beautiful big barn, rest, recharge and slow down before heading into Winter
Come solo or with friends, everyone is welcome.